The World's Leading LED-UV Curing Technologies:
Every LED-UV curing system from AMS Spectral UV requires three basic components: the LED curing module or modules, the power supply/control unit, and a chiller that provides liquid cooling to the LED lamp, keeping it cool during operation. We can provide partial or complete systems, based on your requirements, ensuring you get a system that meets the necessary electrical and cooling specifications for your setup.
Below are descriptions of our various LED-UV modules/lamps, which are designed to meet different application needs ranging from the high curing intensity to slim-profile designs for tight spaces.
THE XP SERIES:
The XP Series is the go-to LED-UV curing system for commercial sheetfed offset printing and a host of other applications that require a rugged, resilient curing module. Built using quality materials and the world's most powerful LED chips, the XP Series is designed to withstand nonstop use in tough conditions and high-productivity printing environments.
- industrial-strength water and electrical connections
- patented liquid-based cooling system to maintain temperature integrity
- seamless form factor can be built to wide widths
- upgradeable and replaceable LED chips
- patented Peak Optics make it possible to position the module at varied distances from the media, up to 6 ins. away, while still achieving a secure cure
- universal t-slot mounting rails make the unit easily integrated into a variety of machinery
WAVELENGTHS: 340nm, 365nm, 385nm, 395nm, 405nm, Multiwave (blended) options available
PEAK IRRADIANCE: up to 32W/cm²
WIDTHS: can be built as wide as 3.2 meters (126")
INDUSTRIES: SFO (sheetfed offset) and web lithography; flexography; label printing; digital printing; corrugated and plastic printing; panel and screen curing; wood curing